Saturday, August 2, 2008

I went

Being slightly obsessive about the Twilight series, as many of you out there are, I went to the midnight release of Breaking Dawn. It was so much fun! I went with my great friend Kristi. I picked her up around 10:45 p.m. and we went to the Lindon WalMart. The line was not too bad, and I'm glad we got there when we did! The line within 10 minutes had nearly doubled in size!! YIKES! Anyway, we stood in the line and visited with other people in the line. They started selling the books just a little after Midnight and we had our books before 12:30! I cam home and started reading it. I got to chapter 7 by around 3:30 a.m. and I decided that it was time to go to bed, since the letters started looking a little like Chinese writing. I had to get up and fix my brother breakfast at 7:00 a.m. and then went back to bed. I slept on and off until around 11:00 a.m.
I am trying to not just sail through it. I want to really enjoy it, and take my time, but I'm ure that the farther I get into it, I'm just going to not put it down!

This is Kristi and me waiting in the line outside. YEAH!!! XOXO
So, if you went to the midnight release, I wanna hear your story...

No comments:

Some tunes