Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Going on a trip!

I am sooo excited that I am finally getting away! I totally need a break! My husband won a trip through his work and they are taking us to New Orleans. When I first heard that it was there, I was really disappointed. I mean, I have heard in the past years they have gone to Cabo, Hawaii, Jamaica, places like that. But then I just got excited about going somewhere. That's where I am now. I know I can't change it, so I might as well make the best of it.
I did joke with my husband if it was a B.Y.O.B. trip...meaning did me need to "Bring Our Own Boat"? He got a good kick out of that one! LOL Anyway, we will be gone from Thursday morning to Sunday night. We were also told to go check out the aquarium, to that I replied, "Don't we just have to look out our hotel room to the streets below? Isn't the whole thing an aquarium now?" My family had a good laugh over that one too. (Man, sometimes I just crack myself up!) Anyway, I will post some pics when I get home. I hope all is well here. My totally AWESOME mom is taking the kids for the trip. I am also soooo very thankful for her! She is truly my hero and bestest friend!
I have also had a nice break from dance, but it will be really nice to get back to it! We will have some serious work to do when we get back to dancing.
Braydon's birthday was Sunday. WOW! I have a 10 year old and a 5 year old! It is crazy to think about. He is such a good kid...most of the time! We had a friend party at Jump On It. That was a blast! They boys had so much fun. The cake (which was an ice cream cake from Maggie Moo's) got stuck in the fridge instead of the freezer, and so by the time it was cake and ice cream time, it was more like cream cake than ice cream cake. It was still good though. The kids were dead by the time we got home. JD most likely broke his pinky toe jumping. His foot is black and blue. I swear that guy is more accident prone than the other three of us put together. I should just put him in a bubble! lol Anyway, I'll let you know how our trip goes...YEAH!

1 comment:

Natelli Johnston said...

Hey girl, you got a blog! yah! love your family pic! how are things?

Some tunes