Saturday, December 27, 2008

Oh, Tylar!

Most of you know the personality of my daughter Tylar, She is something else! Anyway, she is always saying these hilarious things. Here's one from a few days beofre Christmas...
JD and I had gone to Costco for a few things and decided to get a couple of sets fo the snowball launchers for us, and one set for a friend of ours for Christmas. The next day we were getting ready to take the gift over, and Tylar said, "Can't we just take them out of the box and play with them? We can put them back when we're done!" I told her no, that we are not using someone else's gift. She replied, "Its just like a used car, other people drive it and then they give it back and then someone else uses it. It the same thing!"
Well...she did have a point! What makes it even funnier is that my husband sells cars. Needless to say we gave away the gift, and then played with our own snoball launchers!

2 comments:

Loni said...

That's awesome!!! She's totally on the same page as me! Love her to death

Hopefam said...

Tylar is so dang funny!! I love her logic and the thing is she is totlaly right!! We love you guys!

Some tunes