Monday, May 19, 2008

The fourth competition went WELL!

Sorry it took so long to post this. I have been really busy, and it doesn't really seem like it has been over a week, but I guess it has. Here are the standings from our last competition in Syracuse...

Tiny's A "Be Like Me" - 1st place!
Tiny's B "Baby Face" - 1st place!
Tiny's C "Super..." - 3rd place
Tiny's Combo "After it Rains" - 2nd place
Mini's "Material Girl" - 4th
Mini's "Twinkle,Twinkle" - 3rd place
Express "Up, up, up" - 4th place
Express "Candle on the Water" - 2nd place
Juniors "Bird and the Worm" - 3rd place
Juniors "My Antonia" - 3rd place
Seniors "Professional Widow" - 3rd place
Seniors "Pictures of You" - 1st place (Gold Ranking)
Mama's "Love Stoned" - 1st place (Gold Ranking)
Mama's "Sorta Fairytale" - 1st place (Gold Ranking)

I am so proud of these girls! They have worked sooo hard! I couldn't have been happier.
Our last performance of the season is coming up on the 23rd of May. It is our Spring Recital at the Legacy Center in Lehi (123 N. Center) at 6 p.m. I hope to see you all there. It is a free concert, so please join us to see what we have done this year. YEAH! I will be back soon to post more stuff.

No comments:

Some tunes