Friday, May 30, 2008

Our year-end party

We had our year end party last night, and I thought it went well! A lost of people showed up, which is good, except for the fact that we ran out of pizza and drinks. I was so worried about that! Well, at least it was not until it was almost time to go.
One of my awesome parents took photos for me because I can't while I am teaching during competitions or recitals, and this one picture is absolutely B-E-A-utiful! it brought tears to my eyes. What do you think?










It is just so touching. She does such a wonderful job! There are tons of pics of all the classes on her website. Check it out at www.momentscapturedbymari.com then in the search type in "divas dance" and it will pull them up. You can order them right from her.

Anyway, I am kinda sad that classes are over, but I am definitely ready for a break. I will get through SOF and then start planning next years dances.
P.S. I LOVE DANCE!

4 comments:

Hopefam said...

That is such a cute picture- it is like one of those dance posters!!! I love it! The year end party was so fun! Thanks Andrea for being so awsome!!

Kristi said...

The party was way fun!! Thanks so much for all you do, you are great!! Can't wait till next year!!

Natelli Johnston said...

that dance pic is so cute and I love your confession!

Natelli Johnston said...

holy crap, good thing for that bank teller you are honest!

Some tunes