Monday, May 19, 2008

Twilighters....here it is!!!

If you are a Twilight Junkie (like me!) here is trailer for the movie! You have to copy and past, it won't let you just click on it.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=33429578

I have really mixed feelings about the cast. You know when you read a book, and you really put yourself in the book and you picture the characters a certain way...(now come on, we ALL did it!!!) Then when those books are made into movies or tv shows, we have a REALLY high expectation of those characters. Well, I am REALLY disappointed with the people chosen to play the Cullens. They are supposed to be the eternal beauty, the pure essence of beauty, and none of them are actually beautiful. (Emmett is the only kind-of exception. He is kinda good looking.) It is almost to the point that I don't even want to see the movie! UGH!
I will probably still end up seeing it (curiosity have killed the cat, and it will probably get me to the midnight showing of Twilight!) Well, let me know what you think! If you are a Twilighter, then let me know your feelings.

1 comment:

Jodi Jo said...

I am disappointed that they make it look like he can fly. I also think they could have done better with the casting, but they did only have humans to choose from :).

Some tunes